Facebook introduces new features at any time and makes it available to users step by step. It’s hard to keep all the changes or find out what’s new and useful to the world’s largest social network. So we’ve recovered the best thing that came from Facebook recently if you missed it.
Of course, Facebook is no longer about Facebook. This includes powerful Facebook Messenger ecosystem applications and services to run in Google Hangouts and other instant messaging applications.
Customize Your News Feeds
Occasionally, Facebook news stories can be overwhelming, and you’ll often see some updates on knowledge while losing important publications from your loved ones. To avoid this, Facebook finally introduces the option for news tips to prioritize what you see in news feeds. With the new settings, you can:
• Give priority to your friends so that people are important first. Just press to highlight your favorite. Check out Facebook’s first release.
• Do not follow your knowledge in bulk, so you always appear as friends without seeing their messages on your timeline. Here’s a great way to clear your news feeds.
• Contact the person you do not obey if you make a mistake.
• Follow loose bookmarks and pages.
This option will be available on the iOS app and with several Android users, but also on Android and the Web in the coming weeks. Be patient if you do not see it.
Add Legacy Contact to manage your account after death
When you die, what happens to your Facebook account, including all messages, photos, and data? Whatever you want to do to give your stuff to your loved ones, Facebook lets you control your account with someone.
This is called inherited contact and is relatively easy to add contacts. Just select a person from your Facebook friend and choose to download the archive of all your photos, publications, and profile information.
• Your existing contacts can write messages at the top of your calendar, reply to friend requests, and edit profile and enter photos.
• Your inherited contact cannot claim you. They can talk to you, like them, unlike you.
• You can also choose not to add old contacts and then delete your account when you die.
You must immediately activate this feature, if you do not access your account, it will be tired of the deceased person. You do not want to build your relatives.
For more complete settings for all your digital accounts, simple tips can protect your online legacy.
Look Your FB History with On This Day
Today, Facebook is almost a lifelong digital story. Like websites that explain what’s going on today, now you can look back on time with Facebook to see what’s going on in your life no matter what day. It was called that day and pretty well.
You can view your history at any time on Facebook.com/On This Day. However, they will not succeed. On the other hand, open the notification for “On This Day” so that every historical event happens, it will appear in your news feed, or Facebook will remind you about this event.
And like any message, you can share this reminder with your friends. Cool, is not it?
Create your own personal control and child-controlled album
If you are on Facebook, you cannot miss a picture of a child published by a proud parent. However, parents also want to protect their child’s online identity and ensure that all photos are in the same place and can control who sees them. With a new Facebook scrapbook, you can manage your child’s photos very well.
• Anyone who is adequate and their partner can create digital albums for their children by visiting About > Family and Relationships > Create a Scrapbook.
• Only two friends can control the book, and only two partners can mark the child on the photo.
• Choose a label for your child. For example the name, “Kiddo” or something else. Each image in which a partner uses this tag will automatically be added to the album.
• Partners can adjust the privacy settings for each photo, and receive notification that the image is set to Public or not.
Scrapbooks are a great way for parents to take amazing pictures for their children, share safely, and safely secure the future for this album. You can read FAQs in a scrapbook for more information.
Messenger Goes Independent, Gets Video Call
Messenger is an important part of the Facebook experience, although licensing requirements have some weaknesses. Facebook is rapidly developing services that offer new and exciting features.
• Strangely, you can log in to Messenger without a Facebook account. However, you must do this through a mobile app.
• You can make video calls through Messenger, making it one of the best free alternatives for Skype, because most people you know tend to have a Facebook account.
• Messenger.com is a self-contained Facebook Messenger web application with all the features you want to receive, including video calls. You do not need Facebook using Messenger.